Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Wonders of love

Staring at the silence of my room
Listening to the beat of my heart
(My weary heart)
Bouncing off the colorless walls
All these days and nights
I’ve been thinking of you

Love is a wonderful thing indeed
It knows no bounds, no creed
In the exercise freedom
Love is a living spring
a song, a beat for
a lonely spirit
that has lost its sense of rhythm

Ref: 1

I’ve seen the face of love
A gift from above
That came oh so sweet
It’s a magic it’s a miracle
It borders on the impossible
Brings rhythm to my feet

I just wanna sing to you
Coz baby I’ve been dreaming of you
And all the silly things that I do
I love you today, baby I will stay
Till the countless tomorrows.

Ref 2:

I’ve seen the face of love
It’s a magic, it’s a miracle
It borders on the impossible
Brings music to my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home